Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random

Okay, so one of my biggest pet peeves ever is:

You go to the grocery.

Collect what you were there for (today's case for me was ice cream.........seriously the only thing that tastes good to me right now). Take those few things and go to the 20 items or less checkout.

And in front of you, are people who clearly either can't READ or can't COUNT. And the salesperson isn't going to be "rude" to them, now is he/ she? Oh no, they're going to let you check out your half a cart full of items that even I, from 3 people back, can tell with one glance is WAY over 20 items.

You don't even really have to be rude to them! All you have to do is lie. Say, "I'm sorry, but my register will only let me ring 20 items up at a time." That's all! And on that note, why NOT be rude? These people clearly think they're above standing in the regular lines. THEY are the ones that are being rude to those behind them who actually wanted to just get "in and out." Idiots.

UGH. People suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment