Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's October!

Well...tomorrow is. Fiscal October - for my work. But still...we're only 3 days away from October 1. Crazy!

Speaking of crazy, we got home today from our 4th wedding of the year earlier today. One of Chris' former roommates/ fraternity brothers/ groomsmen got married yesterday, and Chris got to return the favor of standing up with Blake. The weather ended up cooperating beautifully, and the reception was a lot of fun. I always have a great time when Chris' friends get together; I know all of the girlfriends/ wives pretty well from being with Chris for almost 7 years, so being around his friends is almost as fun as being with my own! More pictures to come later.

Also speaking of crazy, this week is going to be nuts and I'm just praying that I can survive it. Since I was off on Friday, I'll spend the first half of tomorrow catching up on emails, etc, and with it being the first week of October, that means I will be spending the week closing out September, which always takes every last second of 40 hours (ha...haven't had a 40-hour week in I don't know how long) plus some, but every month it goes a little smoother. Plus, we're moving on Saturday and we only have....let's see...10ish boxes packed up (but they're all the pain-in-the-butt things...glasses, pictures, plates, etc).

I'm looking forward to getting into our new place together and getting settled...we'll have just a few weekends before Chris' parents come to visit - my cousin's wedding at the beginning of November - and then we're thrown right into Thanksgiving & Christmas. Wahoo!

Well, I'm going to watch a few minutes of this Colts game, but not for too long....the Cowboys play tomorrow night and I'm still sleep deprived from sharing a full-sized bed with Chris for 2 nights! Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment