Sunday, September 20, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHH!! I am so MAD right now!! I know it's just a game, and that there are 144674679209874 other things that are more important than football, but for anyone that knows me on even a superficial level knows that I live, breathe, sleep, eat Cowboys year-round. And to open the 1.2 BILLION dollar stadium the way the Cowboys did tonight?!? Argh. I will never NOT be a Cowboys fan, but MAN they make me so MAD!!!!! Romo throws TECHNICALLY 3 picks (1 being such a fluke it was sick), plus the other turnover....you hand a team 24 points, they will beat you. Even if they do nothing but kick FGs in the red zone, they will beat you.

I have to be up in less than 6 hours. I would've been a lot happier going into work at 6:30 had we won. But no. We lost, 33-31, on a last-second 37 yard field goal. I could puke.

Next week, home against Carolina for MNF. Let's hope Romo screws his head on straight for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment