Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It has been such a great weekend. Very relaxing.

I got my first official "long run" day in yesterday with 3.02 miles in 32:42. It will stay at 3 miles on Saturdays until mid February, when it moves up to 4. Right now it also has me running 30 miles on Mondays and 25 minutes on Wednesdays, with cross training on Fridays (I did P90X yoga on Friday and it felt GREAT....even though I always forget how hard yoga really is!). I'm really starting to feel my endurance build - which is a good thing! I just peeked ahead and on March 19 I have a 9-miler scheduled! It then drops down for a couple weeks and then builds up to race day. It's now offically less than 14 weeks away, but I'm going to be ready!

We went to Chili's last night with Chris' old boss and his wife, who we always have fun with. We watched the Super Bowl at their house last year - we were united in our mutual hatred of the Colts (they're Pittsburgh fans)....but it should go without saying Chris & I WILL NOT be cheering on the Steelers this year, so we wished them luck and went on our way!

Watching the NFL Pro-Bowl, where the NFC just went up 28-0. It's a meaningless game (well not for the players, the difference in pay between the winners & losers is about $30K), but I still watch and cheer on the Cowboys playing (6 this year!). I alsays forget how bad Sunday afternoons & evenings suck with no football. I was like a kid who lost her puppy today with no football to watch. Super Bowl next weekend, and then the long offseason.......which could be made longer if a new CBA doesn't get in place. It better!!!!!!!!

I went tanning today. I know, I know. It's horrible. And I actually have my annual derm appointment on Tuesday (which I forgot about until my reminder phone call). Sjhould probably hold off on anymore til after that appointment is over......................I know how bad it is and I've really not tanned near as regular as I used to, but it just is SOOOOOOO relaxing!

This week is going to be killer. It's my end of month week (we've billed about a million in snow). They're calling for 3 straight days of ice, freezing rain, rain and snow.....which will be a nightmare for my guys this week, and at the end of it, a nightmare for me to get everything out and done on time! Then, on Friday, my branch manager, 2 account managers and myself are locking ourselves in the conference room to start work on a major project - Corporate is rolling out some new software (a new customer database) and it's going to take a lot of prep work before we start....training is for 2 days straight in 2 weeks, so if I can just make it to then........we'll see!

Time for shower and BED. Have a feeling it's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnng week.......wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment