Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scorpio turned Libra??!?!

So, in the past 2500 years or so, the Earth has wobbled slightly off its axis, which means astrological signs that were developed then no longer apply. Allegedly.

I've never really bought into all of that; my interest really goes about as far as looking at my horoscope in my monthly magazines ('Oh, sweet, money coming my way around the 12th!') and occasionally looking at my horoscope online during rare slow moments at work.

But when I saw this past week that the zodiac signs have changed, I was a little curious. I thought there was no way mine would change b/c as far as signs go, I felt I was pretty well locked into my current sign as a Scorpio....

Scorpios:
passionate, observant, dynamic....jealous, obsessive, manipulative.....firecely independent, not social butterflies, can be downright moody for no reason.....excellent memory, inability to let things go....fierce competitors, capable of hiding feelings, need to be in control at all times......very emotional and intuitive.....FEAR OF FAILURE......always want to know why, what, where and any other detail....weary of other people and games they can play.

Seriously. Textbook. More or less, I have all of those traits (obviously some I didn't list) and am generally proud that I'm that way. On the other hand.....

Libras:
romantic, charming, easygoing, indecisive, kind, gentle, sensitive to the needs of others, loathe vulgarity, detest conflict, artistic more than intellectual, compromising during times of conflict, impatient of routine ?!?!?, most successful in artistic careers (ie, fashion design, composers, critics, writers, interior decorators).

Ha!

Anyway. Not too bought into it, but it does seem funny to say "Libra" when asked "What's your sign?" by a guy in a bar....oh wait. Never mind. I've never been asked that. But still. At least I've never had my sign tattooed on my body........... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment