Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

60 days til 2011. Unreal!

I have to say, the next 60 days are my favorite months of the year. Weather starts getting chillier, perfect for hoodies, jeans & boots (I could do without the snow though).....football season is well underway (well, actually, I'm good on this season for now, but I still like football more than any other sport)......my birthday! (eventually I'll quit being excited about it.....hahahaha), Thanksgiving, the hustle & bustle of Christmas - it's such a family time, and a loving time, and I really do love every minute of it.

Cowboys are now 1-6. I've never turned off a game before, but Chris & I left the house 2 minutes into the 4th quarter yesterday b/c if we didn't, I was going to break something. I wish I had more money than Jerry Jones, b/c then I'd just fire them all. Except about 4 players (Dez Bryant, Tashard Choice, Keith Brooking and Demarcus Ware) and Joe DeCamillis (ST coach). They're pitiful.

Work is......well, work. Not much I can say over the internet. It's only Monday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Sad....

Chris & I had a relaxing weekend (except for a hiccup Saturday night.......amazing that after almost 8 years together we still don't always fight fair. It's a process......a learning experience, a journey.....) and sometimes I really just have to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

My biggest lesson learned this weekend? I can't expect others to move on if I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment