Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Numbers

68: the glorious temperature outside. LOVE. IT.

3: actual days until the 1st day of Spring - WAHOO!!!!! I think we're finally done with winter and SNOW....speaking of snow.....

860,000/ 1,100,000/ 1,001,000/ - snow dollars billed in December, January & February by me. DONE. WITH. WINTER.

4.5 - miles - done with on my first running group outing, yesterday. It was fun! My iPod showed we went just under 4.3, so the 6.2 miles I ran Saturday - the longest distance I've run to date - was actually probably closer to 7 miles! I was scheduled to run a 10K last Saturday 3/5, but since I was in TH, I modified my schedule some. I didn't actually run a race - I went to a rec center north of Columbus thinking a softer indoor track would be easier on me. Wrong. It kicked my butt!

7: days until a "mini-vacation" - for me, anyway! Chris has a work conference in Chicago next Friday and Saturday, so I'm going with him. He'll only be busy until 5 or so each day, so we'll have the nights to hang out and enjoy that fun city. I'm planning on getting some rest at the hotel each day, and doing some running along the lake, and just taking it easy until Chris is done with his work duties. It'll be fun to get away for a couple days!

51: days until the mini. EEK! Training is ramping up quickly, but I'm excited. Running with the group last night got me really pumped for the race, and also inspired to run some smaller races here before the big day (May 7!)

1: day until Chris' family is in town for his bday. I better get to cleaning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment