Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Just A Game, It's Just A Game....

....but then why am I SO PISSED?!?!?

Oh, I know...."on the stat sheet, the Cowboys actually held the advantage. They outgained the Redskins 380 total yards to 250, recorded 24 first downs to 17, and held the time of possession at 34:03 to 25:57."

And penalties. I can't wait to see the final count, but it was more than 10. WAY more than what is acceptable for a professional football team........the game ENDED on an offensive holding penalty, negating what WOULD HAVE BEEN the game winner...........

I could just puke. I let myself get so worked up every week for these games, and I know I really REALLY need to find a hobby, but seriously, when I'm going to get less than 5 hours of sleep because I watched my favorite team beat themselves the whole way, I JUST GET MAD.

Mad. Pissed. Irate. Irritated. Disappointed. Angry. Annoyed.

Name it, I am it. Jason Garrett as the OC needs to GO. His 6th sweep play of the game was called on 3rd and 2....I could've hit the roof. Defense did what they had to do; holding the Skins to 2 measley FGs....one stupid mistake at the end of the 1st half gave them their only TD of the game.

The Cowboys moved the ball well, for the most part, all night long. Dez Bryant had a decent debut, R. Williams came up with a key grab on 3rd and long and caught what should have been the game winner, all 3 RBs had good runs....but to end and LOSE a game on a penalty....just goes to show you that thanks to the Cowboys, the Cowboys LOST.

AND I AM MAD ABOUT IT.

And I have to be at work for a meeting in 6 hours.................at least the shit-talking will be at a minimum....Bengals lost, Colts lost, and Pittsburgh won by the skin of their teeth.

Here's to week two, at home vs. Chicago.

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment