Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Sky Isn't Falling!

My boys went out and got a good, solid, TEAM win today....and very convincing at 27-13 (AND beating a 2-0 team). Phew. Now we go into a bye week, which generally speaking I HATE early bye weeks, but this year - couldn't have come at a better time. Get everyone healthy, get some focus on the NUMEROUS penalties - and come out with guns blazin' at home vs. Tennessee. Yeah! Go Cowboys!

Just passed my 2nd anniversary at Brickman on 9/18....crazy how fast time flies in that job. There is just no "coasting" in this job. Every week, every month, every season is a new focus and a new fire to fight....but it keeps me busy! This week marks my 24th end of month, which is always crazy........but hopefully goes by quickly and smoothly.

Looking forward to Jenn's baby shower next weekend and seeing some friends that I don't see enough. The weekend after that, Chris' parents come....I love visitors! And I think fall just might be officially here. After a couple days in the 90s this week, we had a gorgeous 70-degree day to enjoy the OSU game yesterday (got some tickets from a guy at work....who had gotten them from the Regional Manager but couldn't go), and today has been a cloudy, chilly, perfect-fall 50-ish degree day. I know that winter and snow inevitably follow this season, but I just adore fall....hoodies, football, pumpkins, apple cider, changing trees (well, not this year b/c of the drought, but still!)

But for now, time for a shower, some SNF and an early bedtime....6:30 meeting will come too quick. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment