Sunday, September 19, 2010

0-2

SMH.

(That was on the Cowboys' feed earlier this week, and yes, I had to google it. It means "shakes my head.")

That's all I can say for today's game. No words, just shakes my head.

Okay, maybe a couple words.......maybe a little overconfident over a less-talented Bears team, too many mistakes (penalties, 2 freak-interceptions, a fumble and a missed FG), and quite simply just LOST. And now we get to go to an on-fire Houston team next week. Holy hell.

In other news, Chris & I cleaned our spare room from top to bottom today, rearranged some furniture, and put together a new desk (we were previously using an old tv stand).

Now begins another long week after a Cowboys loss. Hey, Minnesota is 0-2 too. And Cleveland....and Oakland...........sniff sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment