Friday, October 16, 2009

Longest Week

Well, friends...Friday. Finally. I feel like I am always counting down to the weekends, and time is just going too fast....but this week it felt like Friday couldn't get her fast enough. It wasn't a bad week, it wasn't a great week, it was just a....blah...week.

10 weeks from today is Christmas. Wow. Crazy.

I am exhausted. The sickness that has been floating around Columbus and around my work, and I feel like I am losing the battle against my immune system. Dangit.

Bye week for the Cowboys. One less heart attack for the weekend.

Chris' grandpa is doing so-so. He's back home, but they found a mass on his liver during some tests this past week, and they're doing a biopsy on Tuesday. Pray for good things.

Nothing else to report. I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and am having fond memories of looking for my own dress.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment