Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweetest Day(s)

Middle of a lazy Sunday in the King household...the best kind!!!

I woke up this morning to apple cider in the fridge (yum) and a sweet/ funny card from Chris. For Sweetest Day...this, from a man I haven't gotten a Valentine's Day card from in a few years. He's changed his way of thinking, and I like it :) Nothing special, nothing extraordinary, just the little things that make our relationship so good :)

Yesterday was nice; we slept in, had some lunch, went grocery shopping, and I made a double batch of apple cookies after a good 25-minute run. Runs are getting easier everyday, and that's a good thing :) Last night, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner, and went and hung out with some girls that Chris works with. We played Apples to Apples, and I had never played before. It was a lot of fun and definitely spurred a lot of laughs.

Today, we slept in (me a lot more than Chris...but it was SO nice), and have just been hanging around the house watching football and doing laundry. Love lazy days.

The Cowboys have a bye this week, and it couldn't have come at a better time. Hopefully this next week we'll get everyone healthy and ready for a big test against Atlanta next week.

This week is the last fiscal week of October for me, and snow preparations are in full swing. ARGH! Its been cool this past week, but it looks like some warmer weather is in store. Thank goodness...not ready for the cold weather yet.

Alright, back to rooting on the Saints. The Giants' "#1 ranked defense" is allowing Drew Brees to throw all over them right now, and I'm laughing my head off. Go New Orleans!

No comments:

Post a Comment