Monday, October 22, 2012

Better

I'm feeling a little better today.  A little less....unglued.  A little more together.  A little less unhinged.

(Work and all of the guys I work with may put me in the looney bin, but that's another story.  I got through the day without strangling anyone, and for that I deserve a big bonus!)

I've decided I just have to go about my life like normal.  And then, when (not if, when) we do get pregnant, then I'll make adjustments.

That being said, I think I'm 90% talked into running the mini again next year.  Columbus or Indy, I don't know yet, but it was a nice goal to work towards the first time, and this second time, I'd love to run it faster than I did last time.  I'd LOVE to run it in about 2:10 (a steady 10 minute pace), but anything under 2:30 I'd be thrilled with.  We'll see.

A guy from work also brought me the Insanity dvd's.  I've heard a few people that have had great results from it, and it would be something else to a) get myself into shape and b) feel better about myself and c) get my mind off of everything.  It's supposed to be pretty intense, but I need a good challenge.

I ALSO think I may start selling Scentsy soon.  Don't know what Scentsy is?  You will soon!  :)  I LOVE their stuff and, unlike 31, hasn't really taken off here yet (ie, everyone and their mom isn't selling it yet).  Also unlike 31, people can run out of products, so the opportunities for selling are a lot higher.  Maybe.  I haven't quite decided, but I'm leaning towards it.

...."hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

No comments:

Post a Comment