Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am exhausted.  I am overwhelmed.  I can't sleep.  I am stressed out.

I can't catch nor keep up at work.  Everyday flies by with barely time for bathroom breaks, let alone lunches away from my desk.  I'm doing the work of 2 (at least) people, not to mention wearing the many hats of other positions at whatever time they're needed in the branch (Controller?  Got it.  Branch manager?  On it.  Operations/ Account Manager?  Sure, why not).

I can't stay on top of my measly 1100 square foot house.  There is always something.  Laundry to do.  Bathroom to clean.  Floors to vacuum.  Things to put away.  Chris tells me to just relax, but I am becoming more like my mother everyday - I find it almost impossible to relax unless my surroundings are in a somewhat organized state.

I am trying to be healthier, but it's hard to have motivation to do anything after another 10-12 hour workday.  I know it would help, but collapsing on the couch is about my only option at 4, 5, 6pm at night.

I am quickly unraveling and I am at a loss of what to do about it.  Maybe going off the anti-anxiety/antidepressants last March (in hopes of an impending pregnancy) wasn't the greatest idea.  I'm completely off balance.

Help!!!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment