Sunday, June 5, 2011

May

June 5th already?  Are you serious?

Chris and I celebrated our 9th high school graduation the other day, on Thursday.  Okay, we didn't celebrate anything; as a matter of fact when I told him it was our 9th anniversary he just muttered (for the 890754123rd time) that we will NOT be attending our 10th reunion next year.  Yes, dear.

May was a whirlwind, to say the least.  I'm finally settled in full time at my new branch and it has been a LOT of early mornings and late evenings....but I think we're getting there.  March's close was almost two days long (whereas my longest at my old branch was 6 hours, my first snow) - last month's close was almost 8 hours....we considered it progress :)  I'm hoping that we start our close this Thursday at 12:30 and it's over by the time I need to leave at 4.  I hope!

Well, I'm still alive but am still getting over some kind of sickness that hit me out of nowhere on Thursday.  Bedtime for me.  More tittalating updates to come.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment