Monday, October 25, 2010

Parody in the NFL

I love football. I really, really do. My Cowboys don't play until tonight, but that didn't mean I had nothing to watch yesterday.

Loved watching Philly get beat by Tennessee.
Didn't really like seeing Washington win, but loved watching Jay Cutler get made to look like the doucebaggy-overrated QB he is.
Buffalo almost beat Baltimore - are you kidding?
Cleveland beat New Orleans 30-17. If I didn't have N.O. ST/ D in my fantasy (this week ONLY b/c the Jets are on a bye) that earned a whopping -3 points, I would've been laughing.
Atlanta beat Cincy - seriously, Cincy had a fluke season last year.
Refs pull one out for Pittsburgh (sick).
Oakland puts 59 on Denver on the ROAD?

I love it. Now I'm anxiously awaiting what basically boils down to a playoff game for Dallas tonight....I'm almost afraid to watch. But I will. Holding my breath the whole time....let's just hope they don't almost come back to win and LOSE in the final minute, because that'll just keep me up pissed off. Lame, I know.

This weekend was so nice and relaxing. We walked around the mall on Saturday, getting ideas for Christmas (and me giving Chris ideas for my bday :)) and just wandering. Went grocery shopping, went home and I took a nap (I LOVE naps), woke up and went to dinner (gotta love buy one entree get one free! We ate the Rusty Bucket - a chain in Cbus with really good food and sports). Yesterday we laid around some more and I got a run in. That was about it! It was nice :)

8 hours 45 minutes to go til kickoff. Definitely thinking it's naptime after work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment